Friday, May 14, 2010

Bachelorette


Bachelorette Weekend

May 7-8

Where my girls at? HaHa! When asked what I wanted to do for my Bachelorette Party all I could think of was relaxation! It may sound crazy but I really did not want to bar hop with a condom laced veil atop my head. All I wanted was some good quality time with all my favorite girls and that's EXACTLY what I got! (Well, there were some folks that couldn't come...I definitely understand and missed you!!!)

Friday night the festivities began at Flight Restaurant and Wine Bar which is the perfect place for ANY celebration! I actually opened one lingerie gift there without any embarrassment! We ate way too much food: Crawfish dip to start, some had the Beef Flight, Tuna Flight, and some mixed it up. Most importantly were the drinks: Northern Exposure, A Patio Party, and Tiny Bubbles when down well with all the dinner flights. After dinner we definitely had to have dessert, well dessert drinks! That drove a few of us to the unique Molly Fontaine Lounge were I had a couple Cosmo and so did my cute new romper! Ugh! I'm such a klutz!!! The girls had to order my second one in a wine glass which is appropriate because I'm more skilled with that choice in stemware. (Seriously, who invented the martini glass. They are cool and modern but so difficult).

Saturday was pretty fabulous tooooooo! Brunch at my new favorite locale for mimosas, The Majestic Grille. The food is good, but the hot deal on the mimosa is even better. $14 for a bottle of Barefoot champagne and carafe of orange juice! Seriously a steal!!! We sat on the patio and the weather could not have been more perfect! We then headed to the pool with margaritas and Bud Light Lime. A few hours in the sun was ahmazing! I think all of the girls needed a little sun therapy! That evening Sarah made us a little mexican feast, we ate, I opened lingerie (I won't go into details but that was WAY fun!), and just has such a ball!

Thank you girls that were there!!! If you weren't I missed you much!!!!! You only get one bachelorette party and I'm so thankful for everything you all did! Sarah, Gail, Brooke, Sarah, Lindsey, Meghan, Liz, Carey, Paige, and Helen a big thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!



the new Mrs. Hicks catching some rays



gail, sarah, and i
myself and lindsey myerman



carey and i, yea!




Ahhhh! wish i could do this EVERY weekend

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment